paradox
Liebster Award [2]
posted by Nur Syahirah Umairah 4:52 pm 0 comments

Assalamualaikum

Thanks to nurin for nominated me. I'm bored so yeahhh let's do this !

rules

  • mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
  • answer the 11 questions asked.
  • nominate other 11 other bloggers with lot of potential.
  • create 11 of your own questions set for them to answer.
  • notify your nominees
1) What's your favourite quote ?
+ " When you think about quitting, remember why you have held on for so long "

2) People that you hated the most ?
+ I don't have specific  'people i hated the most'.

3) Ice blended or milkshake ? Why ?
+ Emm.. ice blended ? because of oreo cool blog ? Hahaha~

4) Your favourite fruits ?
+ I often eat watermelon.

5) Your favourite social website ?
+ Twitter or facebook.

6) Asia or Europe ? Why ?
+ Or. hahah idk what to answer

7) Japan or Korea ? Why ?
+ Both. Japan is my first love and Korea is my current love.

8) What's the stuff that the most precious for you ?
+ *after hard thinking* My cellphone maybe ?

9) Your favourite ice cream flavour ?
+ Choco.

10) Baskin Robbins or Haagen Dazs ? Why ? >:)
+ BR since i never taste Haagen Dazs.

11) Describe my blog ?
+ Your blog is always neat and unique. I always envy it. heheh >.<


I'm so sorry nurin, if my answers run away from your questions. 

And da, i'll broke rules number 3, 4 and 5.

So that's all byeee.
design by Wanaseoby